We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer for one of our clients in Stockholm. You’ll be working with a creative team in an attractive company where your craftsmanship will be valued.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
Since you’re a sharp visual communicator, you’ll be crating designs that make complex and abstract things appear understandable and as beautiful as possible. You’ll use your skills and courage to investigate, analyse, suggest and pitch both small experiments as well as bold moves.
You’re happy to conceptualise and communicate your design ideas by using the wide variety of tools and methods from your toolbox – such as customer research, user personas, customer experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints.
As you’ve gained real life experience in building digital services in the mobile era, you know how to use your tools to create clear and sharp insights to solve the actual business need.
That’s why we’re looking for a consultant with:
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Swedish
- Experience in facilitating ideation workshops and user interviews
- A full command of the proper tooling (Photoshop, Sketch, or similar) to visualise your ideas with sketches, wireframes and finalised design elements
- Earlier experience with software development projects
- Know-how to communicate with business stakeholders and more technology-oriented people
- Great communication skills
- A collaborative and open-minded working manner
- An easy-going style with a positive approach
A super plus if you have:
- Previous experience in conceptualising and building digital customer channels, eCommerce services or webshops
- Previous agency experience
This consultancy job starts asap until at least May 31 (might be extended). We’d like to have you in the team full time, but if you have previous professional part-time engagements, you can work 80%. Placement in Stockholm.
How to apply
Please apply at your earliest convenience as interviews are ongoing. Send us your CV and portfolio through the below application link.