Hive Streaming provides video distribution solutions for enterprise networks worldwide. This full-time position located at Södermalm in Stockholm will interest you if you love tech, innovation, marketing and writing. If you’ve previously simplified complex technical texts for software products and you want to take on more responsibilities at the junction of technical products and marketing – like defining the product brand tone and voice, or developing a unified technical product message – keep reading!
About the role
At Hive Streaming you’ll be responsible for the creation of the overall messaging voice and tone for our product marketing sales material. By continuously benchmarking the market you’ll keep an eye on trends in technical product marketing and introducing ideas of improvement. You’ll also get to make a difference by defining a best practice across teams internally, and externally through your enlightening one-pagers, product launches, powerpoints and other explanatory technical product sales material.
This role will have several layers of interesting responsibilities that require your understanding of commercial aspects, for example you’ll liaise with several departments in order to define a set of technical product core concepts that the sales teams can use in their daily work with customers. You will work close to the Product, Marketing and the Sales teams to create messaging and collateral that allows us to excel and close deals faster.
You will also
- Ensure that our messaging is aligned with the product’s capabilities
- Translate complex product technical capabilities into clear features and benefits that can be fully comprehended by sales, marketing, prospects and customers
- Assist in the creation of customer-facing documentation that makes the testing, deployment, and operation of the Hive Streaming service frictionless
- Partner with Marketing and Product Managers to drive new product launches and feature announcements
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep Hive Streaming informed of market activities
- Create content that can be used by Marketing as the foundation for content for websites, webinars, and tradeshows
Your skills and experiences according to our wishlist:
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- Knowledge about networks and video technology distribution
- Experience in software product marketing, solutions marketing or equivalent
- Good writer who enjoys summarizing in a pedagogical way
- PowerPoint skills. Graphic design skills are a plus
- Interest in video technologies. Professional or personal experience creating, editing, publishing video is a plus
- A degree in computer science, marketing, engineering, business or equivalent knowledge that relates to our business in a relevant way
About the team
As a Product Marketer you’ll be part of the Product team that both literally and metaphorically is located in the center of our organization. The super-centric position makes it easy to work closely with all other departments and deliver competitive, innovative and exciting products into our ecosystem. We know that a strong team makes the most awesome decisions, so it’s important for us that everyone in the team has a voice. But we also listen carefully. We listen to each other, to our customers and to the market.
We work in a collaborative manner and enjoy to continuously improve our cool products. At Hive Streaming we want you to feel free to ask us spot-on product marketing-related questions nobody’s asked us before. We can’t promise to make all your ideas come true IRL, but we promise we’re keen to hear you out. At the end of the day, what really rocks our boat is contributing to the success of our customers.
About Hive Streaming
We take pride in serving the needs of our clients, among them several Fortune 500 companies, by providing live streaming & video-on-demand delivery, network testing and in-depth analytics. We’re currently enjoying a sweet scaleup-phase with solidly deployed projects and an overwhelming network of admirable clients who keep innovating our digital world just like us.
In our dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-growing and international company we’re passionate about new technologies and innovative products. Would you like to join a team of 24 nationalities where kindness and curiosity are highly valued?
Start date: Position available now
Salary and benefits: Competitive
Location: Södermalm, Stockholm